Microsoft Office 2012 15.0.2703.1000: First Look with Full Screenshots09.Jan.2023
Microsoft Office 2012, formerly known as Office 15, is the newest version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. It was released to general availability on October 26, 2012
The main features of Microsoft Office 2012 are:
- A new "Metro" design language was introduced, which was shared across all Microsoft products and services, starting from Windows 8 and Windows Phone.
- An improved ribbon interface, designed to be easy to use on touchscreen devices or with keyboard and mouse.
- Improved collaboration capabilities, including new co-authoring feature for Word and PowerPoint, that allow multiple people to work on the same document at the same time.
- A cloud storage system for documents, called SkyDrive.
- A built-in PDF reader, called Reader.
- Improved support for online collaboration, including support for Lync.
- Support for multiple languages.
- Improved tools for creating and editing videos.
- Improved tools for creating and editing charts and tables.
Microsoft Office 2012 is the successor to Microsoft Office 2010 and the predecessor to Microsoft Office 2016. The main differences between Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2012 are the Metro design language, improved collaboration capabilities, and improved tools for creating and editing documents, charts and tables. Microsoft Office 15 includes new features, tools and functionality that help users work smarter and faster. New features include:
- An improved interface for easier navigation and quicker access to recent documents and tools
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps that give you the ability to create, share, and collaborate on documents
- SkyDrive integration for online storage and collaboration
- A streamlined view of your calendars, contacts, and task lists
- The ability to save and share documents in the cloud
- Enhanced support for tables, charts, and graphics
- Improved Microsoft Office Web Apps, designed to keep your documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in sync between different devices
To install Microsoft Office 15, you will need to purchase an Office 365 subscription. After purchasing, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and activate your subscription. Once you have activated your subscription, you will be able to download the latest version of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office 15 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Visio and OneNote.
Microsoft Office 2012 Product key
Microsoft Office 2012 is a version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2011 and includes extended file format support, user interface updates and support for touch among its new features. In addition to its many features, Microsoft Office 2012 includes a wide range of MS Office product activation keys, which can be used to activate the software and begin using it immediately. The product activation keys for Microsoft Office 2012 are divided into two categories: Product Keys and Product IDs. Product Keys are used to install or activate a copy of Microsoft Office 2012 and are typically included in the product packaging. Once entered, the product key will activate the software and prevent it from being accessed without providing a valid license. Product IDs are also used for installation and activation, but have the added advantage of being linked to a single user, making them less likely to be used by multiple users. Both Product Keys and Product IDs are typically 25 alphanumeric characters long. They are usually printed on a card included with the product packaging and can also be found inside the packaging. If you cannot find the product key, you can contact Microsoft customer service and they can provide you with the product key. Once you have the product key and product ID, there are several methods you can use to activate Microsoft Office 2012. If you purchase the physical media version, you can use the included Product Activation Wizard to activate the software. If you purchase the digital download version, you will need to use the online Product Activation Tool to activate the software. Finally, if you purchase the subscription version, you will need to log into your account and activate the software from there. Regardless of the activation method you use, you will be required to enter the product key and product ID. Once the software is activated, you will be able to use all the features and functions of Microsoft Office 2012.
Top Blog Posts
- Office 2021 Professional Key Cheap for Windows 10/11 7 months ago
- Bitcoin and the advantages it offers to the artists 1 years ago
- Bitcoin price drops 37% in just four days 1 years ago
- Bitcoin, Taxes & Income tax Legal Aspects. Canada Bitcoin Law 9 months ago
- Shorten URLs with Google URL Shortener 2 months ago