All high paying URL Shorteners are listed on this blog so if you are looking for the list of highest paying URL Shorteners then you are in the right place
They are not just high paying URL Shorteners but also legit and very easy to earn money with. For those who are still starting up, URL Shorteners are sites where you can shorten your long URL or referral link and make money from it whenever your visitor clicks on it. You can share them on social networks like Facebook, twitter and YouTube and make a huge amount of money from it. As you can see, I have been busy of recent online trying to find more highest paying URL Shorteners to add up to the numbers I have been using for the past 3 years. I have analysed the what makes each among the highest paying URL Shorteners and went into details about the top choice available, taking a closer look at their level of legitimacy, pay per 1000 clicks, payment proofs, method of payment, minimum payout popularity, population and numbers of years online. well, we finally found the high paid URL Shorteners that we have been looking for. Below are the highest paying URL Shorteners found, tested and confirmed by many as the best paid URL Shorteners ever.
- ADFLY is one of the top 10 paid URL Shorteners online, ADFLY is regarded as the best URL Shorteners online. Although there have always been disputes between ADFLY vs LINKBUCKS regarding which is the best and highest paying URL shortening service. Well in terms of amount of money paid per click, AdFly pays higher but LinkBucks has several features and earning opportunity that beat AdFly. However, the two are the best you will ever find online. AdFly pays more than $5 per 1000 clicks. They are truthful and straight forward unlike others that will promise high pay per click but turn out to be the lowest. They have been online for almost 8 years. And have been using their short URL for the past 3 years which makes $78 per day. I use their link as a download link and their script on my site. They pay you instantly through PayPal and liberty Reserve and the minimum payout is just $5.00.
- LINKBUCKS is a strong rival to ADFLY. They are one of the top and highest paying URL Shorteners with amazing features. They are equally regarded as the best URL Shorteners. You can make money with their short URL and also link locker. They pay you up to $5.00 per 1000 clicks and $1.00 per download using their link locker. The nice thing about LINKBUCKS is that they accept adult content such as porn video or sex sites. They have been online for the past 12 years paying without problem. The minimum payout is $5.00 through PayPal, Payza and liberty reserve (this month). You are paid instantly without delay. I make between $53-$60 per day.
- ADFOC.US is among the highest paid URL Shorteners next to ADFLY and LINKBUCKS. It is a promising URL Shortener with a forum which is one of the signs of a highly legit website online to stay. Although personally, I have not been paid by the site because I recently started join them. But most of their members I met claimed to have been paid by them. There earning is based on points which can be converted to money. They pay up to $7.00 per 1000 clicks. The minimum payout is $5.00 through PayPal.
- YSEAR.CH is a new URL Shortener that seem to be truthful just like above top two sites. They made one of the highest paying URL Shorteners list as a result of their truthfulness and sign of legitimacy. They have a forum which is the sign of a legit website. Although they pay more than $2.00 per 1000 clicks, that is the minimum they pay you. I notice they pay $3.00 per 1000 clicks for some countries. And they give you exactly what you earn. They have the lowest minimum payout in the history of URL Shorteners. The minimum payout is $2.50 which can be withdrawn via PayPal, Payza, liberty reserve and skirill. They are the best after LinkBucks and AdFly. I have been paid twice by them. $42 - $38 in two weeks.
- WWY.ME is another top 10 high paying URL Shortener. They are a new URL Shortener service so I can’t say much about them. They pay up to $4 per / 1000 clicks and the minimum cash out is $5.00 through PayPal.
- BLY.ME is a new URL Shortener online, they are a little bit different from other URL Shorteners. A visitor that clicks your shorten link has to fill out a survey before you get paid. Sites like this are always difficult to make money from. The last time I tried, I couldn’t make a penny for two months. You can give them a try who knows you could be lucky. The minimum payout is $10 via PayPal.
- ADTWIXT is also a new URL Shortener among the highest paying URL Shorteners. They started 6 months ago. They are fast growing in numbers and claimed to be one of the highest paid URL Shorteners. Well, time shall tell. Also I have not been using them so I can’t really say if they pay or not but is listed on the homepage the amount of payment they have made so far. You can take a look at them. but be careful for sites like this don’t last online, they always end up scam. The minimum payout is $10 via PayPal.
- ITY.IM is a URL Shortener where you earn money posting links. They pay $4.00 per 1000 clicks on your links. The minimum payout is $10 via PayPal.
- URIF.LY is a new URL Shortener and claim to be a legit and paying URL Shorteners. They are new so I cannot guarantee their legitimacy. They pay up $4.00 per 1000 visitors to your links. The payout is $5.00 through PayPal.
- AD7.BIZ is also one of the new top 10 paid URL Shorteners online. They pay up to $4.00 per 1000 clicks and the minimum payout is as low as $1.00. This is nice at least you can quickly discover if they really pay or not. The payment method is PayPal.
I will recommend you join ADFLY, LINKBUCKS, ADFOC.US and YSEAR.CH since they have paid me which means they pay. However, you can still try out the other ones who knows you could be lucky and get paid. But make sure you join at least ADFLY and LINKBUCKS because they are the current best URL Shorteners online.
Top Blog Posts
- Office 2021 Professional Key Cheap for Windows 10/11 1 months ago
- Bitcoin and the advantages it offers to the artists 10 months ago
- Bitcoin price drops 37% in just four days 10 months ago
- Bitcoin, Taxes & Income tax Legal Aspects. Canada Bitcoin Law 3 months ago
- KFC Canada Supports Bitcoin for Fried Chicken "Bitcoin Bucket" 3 months ago