If you're a user of Surveymonkey, you may be wondering how to track the IP address of respondents. IP tracking can be useful for a variety of reasons, such as identifying duplicate responses or preventing fraud. Luckily, Surveymonkey provides a straightforward way to access this information.
To track IP address in Surveymonkey, you can utilize the platform's built-in features. Surveymonkey automatically captures the IP address of each respondent and includes it in the survey results. This information can be accessed in the "Analyze Results" section of your survey.
By analyzing the IP addresses, you can gather valuable insights about your respondents. You can identify trends based on location, detect any suspicious activity, or ensure that each respondent is unique. This data can help you make informed decisions and improve the quality of your surveys.
Understanding IP Address Tracking
In Surveymonkey, you have the ability to track the IP address of respondents. This can provide valuable information about the location and demographics of your target audience. Tracking IP addresses allows you to analyze data with more precision and make informed decisions based on the results.
When a survey is submitted on Surveymonkey, the IP address of the respondent is logged and can be accessed in the survey results. The IP address is a unique identifier that is assigned to every device connected to the internet. It can provide information about the geographical location, internet service provider, and even the type of device used.
By tracking IP addresses, you can identify patterns and trends in your survey results. For example, you may notice that a certain geographic region has a higher response rate, or that respondents from a particular internet service provider have different preferences or opinions. This information can help you tailor your surveys and marketing strategies to better target specific demographics.
The Benefits of IP Address Tracking
There are several benefits to tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey:
- Geographical Insights: By analyzing the IP addresses of respondents, you can gain insights into the geographical distribution of your audience. This information can be useful for targeting specific regions or tailoring your marketing efforts.
- Detecting Fraudulent Responses: Tracking IP addresses can help you identify and prevent fraudulent responses. If you notice multiple responses coming from the same IP address, it may indicate that someone is attempting to manipulate the survey results.
- Demographic Analysis: IP address tracking allows you to analyze the demographics of your respondents. By looking at factors such as location and internet service provider, you can gain a better understanding of your audience and their preferences.
While IP address tracking can provide valuable insights, there are some important considerations:
Anonymity: It's important to inform your survey respondents that their IP addresses will be tracked. Transparency is key to maintaining trust and ensuring compliance with privacy regulations.
Data Protection: Take precautions to protect the data you collect, as IP addresses can be considered personal information. Make sure your data storage and security measures are in accordance with relevant privacy laws and regulations.
By understanding IP address tracking in Surveymonkey and its benefits, you can make more informed decisions and gain a deeper understanding of your target audience.
What is an IP Address
An IP address, short for Internet Protocol address, is a unique numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. It serves two main purposes:
|An IP address serves as a unique identifier for a device. It allows other devices on the network to identify and establish communications with that specific device. In the context of Surveymonkey, tracking IP addresses can help identify individual respondents and prevent duplicate or fraudulent entries.
|An IP address can also provide information about the approximate geographical location of a device. This can be useful for purposes such as targeting specific regions or analyzing survey responses based on location.
IP addresses are typically represented as a series of numbers separated by periods, such as "192.168.0.1". There are two main types of IP addresses: IPv4 and IPv6. IPv4 addresses are more commonly used and consist of 32 bits, allowing for approximately 4.3 billion unique addresses. IPv6 addresses, on the other hand, use 128 bits and can accommodate a significantly larger number of addresses.
In Surveymonkey, tracking IP addresses can be enabled to help identify and analyze survey responses. It can provide valuable insights into the demographics and geographic distribution of respondents, as well as identify potential instances of fraud or duplicate entries.
Importance of IP Address Tracking
Tracking IP addresses is crucial in several scenarios to ensure the security and integrity of online activities. An IP address is a unique identifier assigned to every device connected to the internet. By tracking IP addresses, organizations can gather valuable information about their website visitors, such as their geographical location and browsing behavior.
1. Protecting against fraud: IP address tracking helps to identify potential fraudulent activities. By comparing IP addresses with known blacklisted or suspicious IP addresses, organizations can detect and prevent online fraud, such as fake registrations or multiple account creations from the same IP address.
2. Personalized user experience: IP address tracking allows organizations to tailor their online content and services based on the visitor's location. By knowing the IP address, organizations can display relevant localized content, recommend products or services available in the visitor's region, and provide a personalized user experience.
3. Monitoring and improving website performance: IP address tracking enables organizations to monitor their website traffic and identify trends. By analyzing the IP addresses of visitors, organizations can discover which areas or regions generate the most traffic, allowing them to optimize their website performance accordingly.
4. Preventing unauthorized access: IP address tracking helps organizations in detecting and preventing unauthorized access attempts. By monitoring IP addresses, organizations can identify suspicious activities, such as repeated login attempts from different IP addresses, and take necessary actions to secure their systems.
5. Compliance with legal requirements: Some legal regulations require organizations to track and store IP addresses for a certain period. By implementing IP address tracking, organizations can ensure compliance with these regulations and provide necessary information in case of any legal issues or disputes.
In conclusion, tracking IP addresses is essential for organizations to enhance security, provide personalized user experiences, monitor website performance, prevent unauthorized access, and comply with legal requirements. By utilizing IP address tracking, organizations can obtain valuable insights and take appropriate actions to improve their online activities.
Benefits of Tracking IP Address
Tracking the IP address in Surveymonkey offers several benefits for businesses and researchers. By collecting and analyzing IP addresses, users gain valuable insight into their audience and can make informed decisions based on the data gathered.
1. Enhanced Data Analysis
Tracking IP addresses allows for enhanced data analysis by providing information on the location and demographics of survey respondents. This data can be used to segment responses and identify patterns or trends that may not be apparent otherwise. With this information, businesses can make more accurate and targeted decisions.
2. Fraud Detection
Tracking IP addresses can help detect and prevent survey fraud. By monitoring IP addresses, researchers can identify duplicate or suspicious responses. This is especially useful for surveys with incentives or when there is a need to ensure the authenticity of the data collected.
3. Geographic Targeting
Knowing the IP addresses of survey respondents allows businesses to target specific geographic regions. This can be beneficial for companies looking to understand regional preferences or tailor their marketing strategies to specific locations. By tracking IP addresses, businesses can optimize their campaigns and increase their chances of success.
4. Compliance with Regulations
In some cases, tracking IP addresses may be necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. Certain industries, such as healthcare or finance, have stringent guidelines that must be followed when collecting and storing data. Tracking IP addresses can help ensure compliance and protect sensitive information.
In conclusion, tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey provides numerous benefits, including enhanced data analysis, fraud detection, geographic targeting, and compliance with regulations. By utilizing this feature, businesses and researchers can gather valuable insights and make more informed decisions.
Surveymonkey and IP Address Tracking
When using Surveymonkey to collect responses for your surveys, it can be useful to track the IP addresses of the respondents. IP address tracking provides valuable information about the location and network from which the survey was accessed.
Why Track IP Addresses?
Tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey allows you to:
- Identify and prevent duplicate responses
- Analyze the geographical distribution of your respondents
- Detect and prevent fraudulent activities
- Identify potential biases or errors in your survey data
How to Track IP Addresses in Surveymonkey
Surveymonkey provides built-in functionality to track IP addresses. To enable IP address tracking:
|Login to your Surveymonkey account and navigate to the survey you want to track.
|Click on the "Collect Responses" button.
|Choose the collection method you prefer (e.g., web link, email, website embed).
|Click on the "Options" tab.
|Scroll down to the "Advanced" section and check the box next to "Track IP addresses".
|Click on the "Save" button to apply the changes.
Once IP address tracking is enabled, Surveymonkey will automatically log the IP address of each respondent. You can access this information when analyzing the survey results.
Keep in mind that tracking IP addresses may have legal implications in some jurisdictions. Make sure to comply with privacy regulations and inform your respondents about the data collection practices.
To track IP address in Surveymonkey, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Surveymonkey account using your credentials.
- Select the survey you want to track IP addresses for.
- Click on the "Collect Responses" tab.
- In the left panel, click on the "Web Link" collector option.
- Under the "Options" section, click on the "Edit" link.
- Enable the "Track IP addresses" option by ticking the checkbox.
- Click on the "Save" button to apply the changes.
- Now, whenever someone completes your survey using the web link collector, their IP address will be recorded.
- To view the IP addresses, go to the "Results" tab of your survey.
- Click on the "Individual Responses" option to see the details of each response, including the IP address.
By following these steps, you can easily track the IP addresses of respondents in Surveymonkey and gain valuable insights into the geographical location of your survey participants.
Registering for Surveymonkey Account
To track the IP address of respondents in your Surveymonkey surveys, you will need to sign up for a Surveymonkey account. Follow these steps to register for an account:
|Go to the Surveymonkey website.
|Click on the "Sign up" button located at the top right corner of the homepage.
|Enter your email address and password in the provided fields.
|Click on the "Sign up" button to create your account. You may also choose to sign up with your Google or Microsoft account.
|Once you have registered, Surveymonkey will send you a confirmation email. Click on the link provided in the email to verify your account.
Now that you have successfully registered for a Surveymonkey account, you can start creating surveys and tracking IP addresses of your respondents.
Creating a New Survey
When using Surveymonkey to track IP addresses, it's important to create a new survey to ensure accurate tracking results. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to create a new survey:
Step 1: Sign in to Surveymonkey
Go to the Surveymonkey website and sign in using your account credentials. If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one first.
Step 2: Click on "Create Survey"
Once signed in, click on the "Create Survey" button to start creating your new survey.
Step 3: Choose a Survey Template
Surveymonkey offers a variety of survey templates for different purposes. Choose a template that best fits the type of survey you want to create. You can also choose to start from scratch by selecting the "Start from scratch" option.
Step 4: Customize your Survey
Once you've selected a template or chosen to start from scratch, you can customize your survey by adding questions, rearranging question order, and modifying the design and layout of the survey.
Step 5: Enable IP Tracking
To track IP addresses on Surveymonkey, you need to enable this feature. To do so, click on the "Settings" gear icon located at the top of the survey builder. Then, click on "Collect Responses" in the left menu and toggle on the "IP Address Tracking" option.
Step 6: Save and Activate your Survey
Once you have customized your survey and enabled IP tracking, click on the "Save" button to save your changes. You can then activate your survey by clicking on the "Activate" button, which will make it accessible for respondents to fill out.
By following these steps, you can create a new survey on Surveymonkey and enable IP tracking to track the IP addresses of your survey respondents.
Enabling IP Address Tracking
If you want to track the IP address of respondents in Surveymonkey, you can easily enable this feature in just a few simple steps.
Here's how to enable IP address tracking:
|Log in to your Surveymonkey account.
|Select the survey you want to enable IP address tracking for.
|Click on "Collect Responses" in the top menu.
|Choose the collector you want to enable IP address tracking for, such as a web link collector or an email collector.
|Scroll down to the "Survey Options" section.
|Toggle the switch next to "IP Address Tracking" to enable it.
|Click on "Save" to apply the changes.
Once you have enabled IP address tracking, Surveymonkey will start collecting the IP addresses of respondents. These IP addresses can be useful for analyzing data and identifying any suspicious or fraudulent responses. Remember to inform your respondents that their IP addresses will be tracked to ensure compliance with privacy laws and regulations.
Setting Up Survey Questions
When creating a survey on Surveymonkey to track IP addresses, it is important to carefully design the survey questions to obtain the desired information while ensuring the privacy and anonymity of respondents. Here are some tips to help you set up survey questions:
- Clearly define the purpose of the survey and the specific information you want to obtain.
- Start with an introductory statement to inform respondents about the purpose of the survey and how their data will be used.
- Use clear and concise language to avoid confusion and ambiguity.
- Create a mix of different question types such as multiple-choice, rating scales, open-ended, or matrix questions to gather diverse insights.
- Consider using skip logic or branching to tailor the survey based on respondents' previous answers or characteristics.
- Include a mix of demographic questions to gather additional information about respondents.
- Test the survey with a small group of participants before launching it to ensure that the questions are easy to understand and navigate.
- Ensure that the survey is mobile-friendly by testing it on different devices and screen sizes.
- Provide an option for respondents to skip questions if they are not comfortable or do not know the answer.
- Consider using randomization to present questions or answer options in a different order to prevent response bias.
By following these guidelines, you can create effective survey questions on Surveymonkey that will help you track IP addresses while obtaining valuable insights from your respondents.
Distributing the Survey
Once you have created your survey in Surveymonkey and are ready to distribute it, you may want to track the IP addresses of the respondents. Tracking the IP address can provide valuable information about the location and demographic of the respondents.
To track the IP address in Surveymonkey, you can enable the "Response ID" feature. This feature assigns a unique Response ID to each completed survey response and records the IP address along with other response details. To enable this feature, follow these steps:
- Go to your Surveymonkey account and navigate to the survey you want to distribute.
- Click on the "Collect Responses" button.
- Under the "Web Link" tab, click on "Edit Settings".
- In the settings menu, check the box next to "Response ID" to enable it.
- Save the changes and generate the survey link.
Once you have enabled the "Response ID" feature, you can distribute the survey link to your audience through various channels such as email, social media, or embedding it on your website. As respondents start to complete the survey, Surveymonkey will automatically record their IP addresses along with their response data.
You can access the IP addresses of the respondents by exporting the survey results or by viewing individual responses in Surveymonkey. This information can be useful for analyzing response patterns, identifying potential biases, and gaining insights into the geographical distribution of your respondents.
Keep in mind that tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey is subject to privacy regulations and laws. Make sure to inform your respondents about the use of their IP addresses and follow the applicable data protection guidelines.
Monitoring Survey Responses
Tracking the IP address of survey respondents in Surveymonkey allows you to monitor who is taking your survey. By tracking the IP address, you can gather valuable information and insights about your audience and their responses. Here's how you can track IP addresses in Surveymonkey:
|Log in to your Surveymonkey account.
|Create a new survey or choose an existing one.
|Go to the "Collector" tab.
|Select the collector you want to use or create a new one.
|Under the "Options" section, click on "Anonymize responses".
|Enable the "IP Address" option.
|Save the collector settings.
|Share the survey with your audience.
|Once respondents start taking the survey, their IP addresses will be recorded and can be viewed in the survey results.
Tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey can provide you with useful data. You can use this information to identify trends, filter out duplicate responses, and gain insights into the demographics and locations of your respondents. Keep in mind that respecting privacy and data protection regulations is essential when tracking IP addresses.
Accessing IP Address Information
To track the IP address of respondents in Surveymonkey, you need to access the IP address information provided by the platform. This information can be useful for various reasons, such as identifying potential fraudulent responses or analyzing the geographical distribution of respondents.
Step 1: Accessing Response Data
To access the IP address information, you first need to log in to your Surveymonkey account and navigate to the survey in question. Once you are in the survey editor, locate the "Responses" tab and click on it.
Within the "Responses" tab, you will see a list of all the responses received for your survey. Click on the specific response for which you want to access the IP address information.
Step 2: Viewing IP Address
After clicking on the desired response, a new window will open displaying the details of that response. In this window, you can find the IP address information by scrolling down to the "Respondent Metadata" section.
The IP address will be displayed under the "IP Address" field. Take note of this information for tracking purposes or for any analysis you wish to conduct.
It's important to keep in mind that respondents' IP addresses can provide valuable insights, but it's vital to handle this information responsibly and within the boundaries of privacy laws and regulations.
Interpreting IP Address Data
When tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey, it is important to understand how to interpret the data you collect. IP stands for Internet Protocol and refers to a unique numerical address assigned to each device connected to a computer network.
By analyzing the IP address data in Surveymonkey, you can gain valuable insights into the geographical location and internet service provider (ISP) of your respondents. This information can help you make informed decisions about targeted marketing campaigns or identifying potential fraudulent activities.
One of the main uses of IP address data is to determine the geographical location of your respondents. By analyzing the IP address, you can identify the country, city, and even the approximate latitude and longitude of your respondents. This is particularly useful if you want to optimize your marketing or tailor your survey questions to specific regions.
Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Additionally, IP address data can reveal the internet service provider (ISP) used by your respondents. This information can help you understand the demographics of your audience better and tailor your survey or marketing strategies accordingly. For example, if you notice that a significant portion of your respondents use a specific ISP, you can consider partnering with them for targeted advertising campaigns.
It's important to note that while IP address data can provide valuable insights, it should be used responsibly and with respect for user privacy. Surveymonkey provides guidelines on data protection and privacy, and it's crucial to comply with these guidelines when analyzing IP address data.
Protecting Respondent Anonymity
Tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey raises important concerns about respondent anonymity. An IP address is a unique identifier that can potentially reveal a respondent's location or even their identity.
To ensure the anonymity of your survey respondents, it's essential to take certain steps to protect their privacy. Here are some measures you can implement:
- Anonymize IP addresses: Before storing or analyzing survey data, it's crucial to anonymize IP addresses by removing the last octet or replacing it with zeros. This way, the IP address becomes less identifiable, making it harder to link back to an individual.
- Inform respondents: Clearly communicate to respondents that their IP addresses will be collected for analytical purposes only and will not be used to identify them personally.
- Obtain consent: Obtain informed consent from survey participants, explicitly stating that their IP addresses will be tracked and stored for analytical purposes.
- Secure data storage: Ensure that the collected survey data, including any IP addresses, is stored securely and protected from unauthorized access.
- Data anonymization: Whenever reporting survey results, make sure to aggregate data rather than providing individual responses. This further safeguards respondent anonymity.
- Educate survey administrators: Train survey administrators about the importance of maintaining respondent anonymity and the proper handling of IP addresses to minimize the risk of accidental data breaches.
By following these guidelines, you can maintain the privacy and anonymity of your survey respondents while still obtaining valuable insights from their responses.
Privacy concerns and legal implications
When it comes to tracking IP addresses on Surveymonkey, there are a number of privacy concerns and legal implications that need to be considered.
Tracking IP addresses can raise concerns about an individual's right to privacy. IP addresses can be used to identify and track individuals, which can potentially lead to invasion of privacy and data breaches. Surveymonkey, like any other online platform, has a responsibility to protect the privacy of its users and ensure that their personal information is handled in a secure and confidential manner.
In addition to privacy concerns, there are also legal implications associated with tracking IP addresses. Laws and regulations regarding data protection and privacy vary from country to country, and organizations must comply with these laws when collecting and storing personal information. Failure to comply with these laws can result in legal repercussions, including fines and penalties.
Surveymonkey recognizes the importance of privacy and data protection, and it provides features and options to help users protect the privacy of their respondents. For example, Surveymonkey allows users to choose whether to collect IP addresses or not, giving them control over the information they gather from respondents. Additionally, Surveymonkey has implemented measures to ensure the security of collected data, including encryption and data storage protocols.
However, it is important for users of Surveymonkey to be aware of the privacy concerns and legal implications associated with tracking IP addresses. They should inform respondents about the collection and use of their IP addresses, and obtain their consent if required by applicable laws. Ultimately, organizations using Surveymonkey should be mindful of privacy and data protection, and take steps to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Best Practices for IP Address Tracking
When it comes to tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey, there are several best practices you should keep in mind. IP address tracking allows you to gather valuable information about respondents, such as their location and internet service provider. Here are some tips to ensure effective IP address tracking:
1. Enable IP Address Tracking
In order to track IP addresses in Surveymonkey, you need to enable this feature in your survey settings. This can be done by accessing the survey editor and going to the "Collect Responses" section. From there, you can select the option to track IP addresses.
2. Inform Respondents
It's important to inform respondents that their IP addresses will be tracked when they take your survey. This can be done by adding a disclaimer at the beginning of your survey, explaining the purpose of IP address tracking and how the data will be used.
Additionally, make sure to comply with applicable data protection regulations and obtain necessary permissions if required.
By following these best practices, you can effectively track IP addresses in Surveymonkey and gather valuable insights about your respondents. This information can help you analyze survey results, identify trends, and make informed business decisions.
Alternative Methods of Tracking
In addition to the built-in IP tracking feature in Surveymonkey, there are several alternative methods you can use to track IP addresses:
- Using website analytics tools: Many website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, provide IP tracking capabilities. By integrating your Surveymonkey survey with these tools, you can track IP addresses of the respondents.
- Third-party IP tracking services: There are third-party services available that specialize in IP tracking. These services often provide more advanced tracking capabilities and can be integrated with Surveymonkey to track IP addresses.
By utilizing these alternative methods, you can gather additional data about your survey respondents and gain valuable insights into their demographics and locations.
Tools and Technologies for IP Address Tracking
Tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey is an important aspect of collecting and analyzing data. There are several tools and technologies available that can help you efficiently track IP addresses in Surveymonkey:
1. IP Tracking Software
There are numerous IP tracking software options available that can be seamlessly integrated with Surveymonkey to track IP addresses. These software solutions offer advanced features like geolocation tracking, device identification, and IP address anonymization. Some popular IP tracking software for Surveymonkey include:
- IP2Location: This software provides accurate IP geolocation data, allowing you to track the location of survey respondents.
- MaxMind: MaxMind offers a suite of IP geolocation and fraud detection tools, providing detailed insights into the IP addresses of survey respondents.
- IP Quality Score: IP Quality Score detects proxy servers and VPN services, ensuring accurate IP tracking and preventing fraudulent responses.
2. IP Address Lookup Databases
IP address lookup databases are another valuable tool for tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey. These databases store information about IP addresses, including their geolocation, internet service provider (ISP), and other relevant details. Some widely used IP address lookup databases include:
- ARIN: The American Registry for Internet Numbers is a comprehensive database that provides information about IP address allocations and registration.
- RIPE NCC: The Réseaux IP Européens Network Coordination Centre is responsible for IP address allocation in Europe, the Middle East, and parts of Central Asia.
- APNIC: The Asia-Pacific Network Information Centre manages IP address allocation in the Asia-Pacific region.
By utilizing these IP address lookup databases, you can gain valuable insights into the origin and ownership of IP addresses recorded in your Surveymonkey data.
In conclusion, there are several tools and technologies available to track IP addresses in Surveymonkey. Combining the power of IP tracking software and IP address lookup databases can provide you with accurate and detailed information about the IP addresses of your survey respondents.
Common Issues and Troubleshooting
If you are experiencing any issues with tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey, here are some common problems and troubleshooting steps to try:
1. Not capturing IP address:
If the IP address is not being tracked in Surveymonkey, make sure that the tracking option is enabled in your survey settings. Go to the "Collect Responses" tab, click on "Web Link," and check the box that says "Track IP addresses."
2. Inconsistent IP address data:
Sometimes, the IP address data may be inconsistent or missing. This can happen if respondents are using a proxy server or if they have enabled a privacy feature that masks their IP address. Unfortunately, there is no way to resolve this issue as it is dependent on the respondents' settings.
3. Multiple submissions from the same IP address:
If you notice multiple submissions coming from the same IP address, it could be due to respondents retaking the survey or multiple individuals using the same network. To prevent this, you can implement measures such as restricting access by IP address or using cookies to limit multiple submissions.
4. IP address not displaying in survey results:
If the IP address is being tracked but not displaying in the survey results, check your survey settings to ensure that the IP address column is included in the report. Go to the "Analyze Results" tab, click on "Customize Report," and verify that the IP address column is selected for display.
Remember, tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey provides valuable information for analyzing and interpreting survey results. However, it is important to respect respondents' privacy and use this data responsibly.
IP: Internet Protocol. A unique numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network.
Track: To monitor the progress or location of something, such as an IP address.
Surveymonkey: An online survey creation tool that allows users to create and distribute surveys, collect responses, and analyze data.
How can I track IP addresses in Surveymonkey?
In Surveymonkey, you can track IP addresses by using the built-in functionality. When a respondent takes your survey, Surveymonkey automatically captures their IP address and includes it in the survey response data.
Why would I want to track IP addresses in Surveymonkey?
Tracking IP addresses in Surveymonkey can be useful for a variety of reasons. It allows you to identify and filter out duplicate responses, track the geographic location of your respondents, and detect any suspicious activity or potential fraud.
Can I view the IP addresses of individual survey respondents?
Yes, you can view the IP addresses of individual survey respondents in Surveymonkey. When you access the survey response data, you will be able to see the IP address associated with each response.
Is it possible to track IP addresses in real-time on Surveymonkey?
No, Surveymonkey does not provide real-time tracking of IP addresses. You can only view the IP addresses of respondents after they have completed the survey and their responses have been collected.
What other information can I track besides IP addresses in Surveymonkey?
Besides IP addresses, Surveymonkey allows you to track various other information about survey respondents. This includes the date and time of response, the device used to take the survey, and any custom data that you choose to collect.